Africa Energy views our commitment to corporate responsibility as a
strategic advantage that enables us both to access and effectively
manage new business opportunities in complex environments.
Africa Energy is committed to addressing the challenge of sustainability
- delivering value to our shareholders, while providing economic and
social benefits to impacted communities and minimizing our environmental
Our vision of Corporate Responsibility is premised upon a set of
policies, which guide our relationships with shareholders, employees,
partners, governments, and the communities affected by our operations:
- To create a working environment such that we cause no harm to people, and where we minimize our impact on the environment.
- To create a secure and safe working environment for our people and assets;
- To conduct our business in an honest and ethical manner.
- To enter into dialogue and engagement with key stakeholders, conducted in the spirit of transparency and good faith.
- To deliver tangible and sustainable benefits that contribute to
the social and economic well being of citizens in our host countries.
- To support the development of financial transparency and good governance mechanisms.
- To support and protect internationally recognized human rights.